RESERVATIONS 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE
- Tobotronc 1 way (11am)
- Buggy 30 minuts guided route on double buggies (1pm)
- Lunch menu supplement “Chuletón” restaurant "La Cervesera": Do not miss this proposal, we are sure that when you finish the activities you will be hungry and you will not find a better place to enjoy a good styled Basque steak! Take
The toboggan activity is located in the sector of “cota 1600”. Remember to respect the schedule of access to the activity and plan to arrive in time to be able to go through the ticket office before to validate your reservation.
The activity of the buggies is located in the sector “cota 2000”, located 8km from the “cota 1600”, where you will have to access with your vehicle. We will leave you 1 hour between each activity to guaranty you have enough time to go to “cota 2000”.
Buying tickets through this service implies acceptance of the following conditions:
• The ticket has a special coding system designed to prevent counterfeiting. If you buy your ticket to an unofficial point of sale, may result in denial of access to the site, the organizer declines all responsibility.
• The ticket or the invitation is a license for a unique park admission. It is forbidden to resell this entry.
• It is personal and not transferable.
• No returns will be accepted or changes in the entries.
• Any ticket, broken, amended or with indications of falsification, authorize the park’s staff to deprive the holder access to the park.
• It is strictly forbidden enter with bottles, weapons and any other sharp or blunt objects deemed dangerous and that the park could affect the safety of visitors.
• The ticket owner accepts that it may be requested to present their passport or identification to verify their identity at the time of redemption by the contracted service. You also agree that the park can make a registration, according to the law, gaining access to the park, to verify that everything comply with the security required, so if you’re refusing to be registered, you may be denied entry to the park.
• The park staff may refuse access to the park, if they consider rationally, that the entrance of the owner’s ticket, should be a situation of risk, danger or public disorder. Similarly, they can proceed to expel him from the park, if the circumstances described occurred.
• Park reserves the right to change or alter the program of activities, as well as to modify opening and closing hours of the park. Adverse weather conditions are not entitled to the refund of the entrance.
• If for reasons of force majeure or other duly justification, park is not forced to open its facilities, it can offers the possibility of a change of date of entry.
• Possession of entry shall not entitle its holder or third parties, to use it for contents advertising, marketing or promotion (including contests, sweepstakes or giveaways).
• In order to give validity to the reservation, the payment must be made.